Grasp the Opportunity
The key to success of a winning trade can be found in the fluid processing of the latest relevant data. As Data Engineer your first focus will be designing, building and operating our database systems. You will be responsible for expending and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture as well as optimizing the data flow and data collection. The design, architecture and configuration needs to meet the high performance requirements of the business.
You will work closely with the data analysts to translate questions from the traders into visualization tools. Together with the software engineers you’ll streamline data flows and develop trading algorithms that beat the markets.As Data Engineer you have extensive experience in SQL and database architectures. You have experience with Java and are familiar with JSON/REST API’s. Knowledge of big data and cloud solutions as well as visualization possibilities is nice to have as it will enable you in building a data architecture foundation ready for the future.
Do you like to see the trading in real practice or directly want to apply for this job? Please submit your resume, motivation and grade list to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +31(0)88 2400 300. We will respond to your application as soon as possible.
- An analytical, quantitative or IT degree at BSc or MSc level
- 3+ years of work experience in commercial environment
- Strong analytic SQL skills
- Java backend experience
- Knowledge of Database architectures
- Good social and communication skills
- Natural drive to deliver solutions
- Experience with big data solutions
- Knowledge of cloud solutions
- Common with data visualization tools
- Flexible work mentality
- Familiar with Oracle, JSON/REST API and/or Python etc.
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual company performance-based bonuses
- A non-hierarchical workplace
- Young and highly motivated teammates
- High responsibility
- An office that’s fun to work in