Grasp the Opportunity
The key to success of a winning trade can be found in the fluid processing of the latest relevant data. As a Business Intelligence Data Analyst you should be capable of creating a bridge between the Business and IT. Connecting and translating the requirements of the traders and trading analysts into data requirements, automation of operational processes and providing new dashboards and quick tools to help the traders in their trading decisions.
As Business Analyst you will be the spider in the web, the central person, to enable new developments. You will combine your skills in programming, SQL and business expertise to deliver information solutions to improve business processes and productivity.
Along the way you will be coordinating the implementation of new data sources and assisting the trading analysts with their data extractions. Together with the software engineers you will develop and organize the data structure capable for handling these new relevant information sources and build the foundation blocks of the technology ready for the energy transition.
Do you like to see the trading in real practice or directly want to apply for this job? Please submit your resume, motivation and grade list to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +31(0)88 2400 300. We will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
- An analytical, quantitative or IT degree at BSc or MSc level
- Capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Extensive experience performing SQL data analysis and/or reporting
- 5+ years work experience in commercial environment
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools like power BI
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Interest in trading and/or the energy markets
- Experience with database architecture
- Familiar with Java, Python and/or R
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge about cloud solutions
- Experience with data mining, using various methods for research
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual company performance based bonuses
- A non-hierarchical workplace
- Young and highly motivated teammates
- High responsibility
- An office that’s fun to work in